Sweet Leaf® Sweet Drops™, the brand of stevia that we offer is allowable when following nearly any weight loss plan or healthy living plan. This stevia is allowed on the low-calorie phase and the maintenance phase of the Pounds and Inches Away Weight Management Plan. This diet safe stevia is a sweetener that is tasty when put in cold or hot tea, coffee or carbonated water. Stevia can be used to substitute for sugar or sweetener in any quantity and in all foods and beverages on most diets or healthy living plans. Our liquid stevia drops are available in an assortment of diet-safe flavors as well as unflavored. We also carry powdered stevia for cooking or flavoring your beverages.
Here are the many flavors that we offer and reviews to help you choose:
- Berry Stevia
- Chocolate Stevia
- Chocolate Raspberry Stevia
- Cinnamon Stevia
- Clear / Unflavored Stevia
- Cola Stevia — “Due to the diet being so restrictive AND the fact that I have an undying sweet tooth, I ordered the Cola drops and I wasn’t disappointed. Nothing is going to taste exactly like a Coke or a Pepsi but this was a great substitute. (It tasted more like a diet soda). I feel like I’m getting the sweetness that I desire but I’m not breaking any diet rules by drinking it. Worth your money. Just make sure to stock up on Sparkling or Mineral water!! I’ve made several extra trips to the store for more “water” because I ran out of it. The bottles of water are so small and I don’t want to buy a 2 liter of Sparkling water (or Seltzer) because it loses it’s carbonation so fast. Good Luck!”
- English Toffee Stevia
- Grape Stevia
- Hazelnut Stevia — “omgeeeee! coffee time is BACK! 10-15 drops and you are good to go! love it!” “Love the new taste in my coffee!”
- Lemon Drop Stevia — “Easy for making a lemonade drink that works with any weight loss plan or healthy living plan.”
- Peppermint Stevia
- Pumpkin Spice Stevia
- Root Beer Stevia — “I grew up drinking root beer. I was not a tea drinker so my family made me a glass of root beer from the extract. This stevia brough back those days to me. I tried the root beer with the vanilla cream stevia in water and it stands alone. The other flavored stevias are great on the sweetness part but are sometimes lacking the flavor of the other ingredient. I also prefer a drink that is not carbonated and this works well with plain H20. This will be one of my favorites.”
- Valencia Orange Stevia
- Vanilla Creme Stevia — “I was having a hard time adjusting from 4 tbsp of creamer coffee to 1 tbsp of milk coffee. Thanks to the Vanilla Stevia drops, I look forward to my coffee again. It is also nice to add to my orange or strawberry slushies I make at night as a refreshing late night snack.”
About our Sweet Leaf® Stevia
- No chemicals have been added.
- Zero calories; zero carbohydrates; and is zero on the glycemic index.
- Safe for diabetics.
- Kosher certified.
- No artificial sweeteners, sugar alcohols or sugars of any kind have been added to this stevia or monk fruit.
For more information (such as ingredients, nutritional information, etc) on the foods listed above please view the individual products.