The brand of stevia that we offer, Sweet Leaf® Sweet Drops™ is allowable when following nearly any weight loss plan or healthy living plan. This stevia is allowed on the low calorie phase and the maintenance phase of the Pounds and Inches Away Weight Management Plan. This diet safe stevia is a natural sweetener that is tasty when put in cold or hot tea, coffee or carbonated water. Stevia can be used to substitute sugar or sweetener in any quantity and in all foods and beverages on most diets or healthy living plans. Our liquid stevia is available in an assortment of diet safe flavors as well as unflavored.
About our Sweet Leaf® Sweet Drops™:
- This brand of stevia is natural.
- No chemicals have been added to this stevia.
- This stevia has zero calories; zero carbohydrates; and is zero on the glycemic index.
- This brand of stevia is safe for diabetics.
- This stevia is Kosher certified.
- No artificial sweeteners, sugar alcohols or sugars of any kind have been added to this stevia.
Though not on the same level as A&W decent root beer flavor.
I grew up drinking root beer. I was not a tea drinker so my family made me a glass of root beer from the extract. This stevia brough back those days to me. I tried the root beer with the vanilla cream stevia in water and it stands alone. The other flavored stevias are great on the sweetness part but are sometimes lacking the flavor of the other ingredient. I also prefer a drink that is not carbonated and this works well with plain H20. This will be one of my favorites.